If you use concentrated Developer (Ilford DDX, Kodak T-Max, HC110), etc. you really only need a 1L measuring cup. I use cheap plastic ones. They look like the glass measuring cups only plastic, graduated in cups, liters and onces. Get three, one for each chemical...Developer, Stop and Fix and mark them as such. If you use liquid concentrate fixer and you should, then any 1 gallon/4 liter plastic bottle will do for the fix and the stop. Get yourself a collection of Graduated cylinders to measure small amounts of Developer (10cc, 50cc, 150cc, 300cc) If you have to mix up dry chemicals in large quantities(Xtol, D-76, etc.) a plastic household bucket works well. Above all, don't obsess over this, it ain't rocket science.