Problem fixed!
I took that small adapter apart not the camera.
Cleaned out a little dirt and old dried-out grease from inside and did put some new grease in there.

Parts inside have a lot of play so it seems to be static electricity (or maybe leak current) problem to me, so i also added a little grease inside where plastic meets metal.
Cold and very dry air at winter here in north of Sweden are causing small electric shocks every time i step out of my car and touch the metal door to close it, the colder the worse!

Im not unfamiliarly to take old cameras and lenses apart but best is to try an easy way first! Many thanks for that description anyway! Very good and useful!
I read and understand english pretty well, but writing in english is a different story.