Ahhh, but I did not say it was impossible. I said that differences were small but real and the old kits had instructions for a variety of films. So please don't put words in my mouth. The old kits had a myriad of instructions for different films, but the new one has been "optimized" for T-max. That is all. This is my second post on this in this same thread.

I did not say it could not be done.

In fact, with adjustment, It could be used in this case, but we don't know what times to use for first and second development. Nor do we know the proper dilutions for the developers (if any). These were all spelled out in the old kit.

And, BTW, I searched for the kit I used to have and it is gone so IDK where the instructions are. I'll keep looking.

PE