Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Brady (TEX) View Post
I think the author of that print should be asked to remove his print. This is the thin edge of the wedge of digital photography forcing its way into the site.
I was worried this would happen, the poor guy, I think in this instance it's best to give him a warning rather than have him take it down, especially because even though he blatantly said it in his description or response on the image, no one said anything about it, so I don't think it's fair to make him take it down considering no one would have probably said anything if I had not posted this thread and needed to use it as reference. There are PLENTY of images like his on this site that have been around for a while, in fact many of the ones people post on THE MOST are the ones that have been digitally altered.

To John's point, as it's been pointed out to me, just because it only takes 2 seconds in the dark room to burn in a sky, doesn't mean it's ok to do it digitally and post here...

Anyway, just leave him be, I'll not post that image in anything but the scan as it is... and we can all go back to happy APUGing