OK. It's happened again. Every once in awhile, I've developed Adox/Efke 50 (or any Efke film, actually) and gotten spots on a few negatives (usually on the sky). This time, I got spots on what appears to be all (or nearly all) of them. I developed them in Pyrocat HD (which I've done successfully in the past). Also in the past, I've used Rodinal. Before someone tells me that the temperature needs to be precise - EVERY temp (even fix) was spot on at 20 C. I did not not use distilled water (but have used it in the past, and it made no difference - sometimes I got the spots, sometimes I didn't).

So, even though I highly doubt that there's anything that can be done to get rid of the spots, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to at least minimize them?

I've been slowly getting tired of getting burned by Efke's film, and I'm finished with them. Yes, I know that they are themselves finished, but I'm going to get rid of the remainder of my Efke film instead of taking a chance on having my shots ruined again.