Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
do you have the 122 film spools ?
if you do
you can set up a jig and cut the film down to the right width
and just tape it end to end, and expose it as roll film ..
that is what i do with paper... you won't even need to cut a mask for the film gate
... just put black tape over the ruby window --

have fun !
I woish I could find a 122 film spool. I still have three or so rolls of VP122 from the last batch. Exp in 1972. they are a real bitch to process, so I haven't used them.