Depending on which Hasselblad lens you have, focus can be hard.
In the old C lenses, especially if not serviced, the grease is 40 years old, and probably dry. So turning the focusing ring will be hard and slow, it needs a CLA.
For action, you use depth of field to compensate for focusing errors. You also try to prefocus on a location where you thing the subject will go.

Like learning a new skill, it just takes practice, to get your brain and muscles working together.

Also knowing some of the tricks would help.
We used to use the "sunny 16" and practice shooting w/o using a meter. We would walk about look at a scene and based on the sunny 16 rule set the exposure.
We also trained our hands.
- which way to turn the aperture ring for min and max aperture
- set the aperture to a specific setting w/o looking
- Which way to turn the shutter speed dial
- set the speed w/o looking at the camera
- as you walked about, we would adjust the aperture and shutter speed for the lighting, so the exposure was set before we raised the camera

- which way to turn the focus to infinity
- from infinity how much to turn to reach 10 feet w/o looking at the lens
- you look at a subject and turn the focus ring, the focus was pretty close before the camera is raised, and all you do is fine tune the focus. Or just shoot and let depth of field take care of the focus miss.

- you learned to estimate distance with your eye. (another perishable skill)
- Then set the focus on the cameras w/o looking thru the viewfinder. Like on the old folding cameras. Looking thru the viewfinder was just to confirm or fine tune the focus.
- This also how we set the exposure for manual flash. Estimate distance, set the aperture based on the distance, shoot. This was actually more reliable than the auto flashes, as distance was independent of the scene, which could/did and does fool an auto flash.

You also had to train your eye to know what a focused image looks like.
And to focus the lens quickly, not take minutes hunting back and forth trying to get the lens focused.
I found that many people cannot focus a camera or projector for a SHARP image. They get close, but it still is NOT in focus.
For these people, autofocus is a blessing.

You were one with your camera.

But these were/are perishable skills, you had to keep practicing or you would loose some of the skills.
I can still set the shutter speed and aperture, but I can't set the focus w/o looking.
Today I cannot look at a scene and tell you the exposure. I can only do that for bright sunlight, the easy part of the sunny 16 rule. Shadow, shade, deep shade, overcast, etc, I can't do it.