I don't know if others would be interested, but I just bought one F1 and two F2 kits on evilbay for $74 shipped. These kits were short date and just out of date. The regular lab instructions indicate that you would use one F1 and three F2's in processing 600 rolls of 135-36 or 120.
The F1 contains the developer parts A, B and C and the final rinse concentrates. The F2 contains the bleach and a fixer concentrate. I want to say up front that I have not used these yet, as I want to save up my exposed C-41 films and process them in a batch. I anticipate no problems though. This developer requires no "Starter" and the processing should go just like the regular SM chemicals only cheaper.
I have translated the Kodak mixing and processing instruction down into a recipe format that I will post it as follows with the caveat that it is not yet tested with a processing run and may be subject to later revision. Use in the experimental spirit.

To make 1 Liter. Capacity of solutions: 10 rolls of 120 or 135-36

Mixing Instructions:
Developer:
To 500ml water add:
74ml Part A & stir
9.5 ml Part B & stir
34ml Part C and top to 1L with 384ml water & stir
Keeps 6 weeks unused in a full brown glass bottle.

Bleach:
No mixing, use straight. Store in a 1.75ml bottle and aerate after use.

Fixer:
Add 500ml of concentrate to 500ml of water & stir.

Final Rinse:
Add 18ml of concentrate to 982ml of water & stir.

Bleach, Fixer and Final Rinse will keep 8 weeks unused in a full brown glass bottles.

Process times:
Preheat the tank at 100F for 1 minute.
Developer: 3 minutes 15 seconds at 100F [Initial agitation for 30 seconds, followed by 2 seconds of agitation every 15 seconds. Use last 10 seconds of this step to drain tank.]

Bleach: 6 minutes 30 seconds at 75F to 105F [Initial agitation for 30 seconds, followed by 5 seconds of agitation every 30 seconds. Use last 10 seconds of this step to drain tank.]

Wash: 1 minute 30 seconds at 75F to 105F [Use running-water wash at rate that will fill tank every 4 seconds. Or fill tank with water, agitate for 5 seconds, and dump. Repeat cycle throughout wash time.
Use last 10 seconds of this step to drain tank.]

Fixer: 6 minutes 30 seconds at 75F to 105F [Initial agitation for 30 seconds, followed by 5 seconds of agitation every 30 seconds. Use last 10 seconds of this step to drain tank.]

Wash: 3 minutes 15 seconds at 75F to 105F [Use running-water wash at rate that will fill tank every 4 seconds. Or fill tank with water, agitate for 5 seconds, and dump. Repeat cycle throughout wash time.
Use last 10 seconds of this step to drain tank.]

Final Rinse: 1 minute 30 seconds at 75F to 105F [Initial agitation for 30 seconds; no further agitation required.]

Dry: As needed. Not over 140F