Hi Everyone,

Back from trade shows and other things, so getting around to some replies :

Firstly, we have had a few comments such as please cut film x from 120 and cut into 5 x 4 size :

We will never, ever do this : each ILFORD film and base is designed for the purpose and its coated on different bases for technical and performance reasons, we will never compromise QC, that can never
happen, we are a ISO 9001 company for a very good reason, customer satisfaction depends on product performance. We have the same product guarantee's in place for ULF film as for our 'normal' products.

ORTHO + Not coated on miniature ( 35mm base ) or 120 base : Cannot be offered, not volume viable.

PAN F + sheet film, not currently coated : A known and quantified demand has been estimated against a development R & D project model cost and it is 'currently' not viable to coat. It is reviewed annually.

DELTA 3200 sheet film : As above.

70mm FP4+ / HP5+ Already in the ULF Run

70mm Perforated film, not in the plan, not viable ( due to excessive waste )

3 and 5 / 8ths film, It 'could' be possible, I think we would need something like 80 orders of 30m bulk lengths, just to cover the time to set and re-set the slitters it would need to be in a 'generic' box, not tubbed. I will have it checked out. It could only be one film HP5+ is my guess?

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :