Quote Originally Posted by davidw99 View Post
Does anyone know of an electronic replacement for AG1 and AG1B bulbs? I'm thinking of a flash the has a tab that goes into the flash socket to get the signal from the camera. Kind like a hot shoe. Any thoughts?
I thought the AG1 bulb is used in a flash holder? and the flash holder has a cable plug in to the pc connector.
I have an electronic flash unit that replaces the magicube for the Kodak 110 camera model 50.