Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
Agreed. It is time for film shooters to "put their money where there mouth is" and support Ilford. No company anywhere is doing more to keep film alive than Ilford. Every roll of b & w film shot on Kodak or Fuji is one less modicum of support for Ilford.

I LOVE Acros film, but once my supply runs out, I'm going to move towards Ilford. Once my supply of Tri-X is out, I am done with it. Fuji's support of film is moderate and Kodak's is nonexistent.
Yea, I agree, however fuji has both Velvia which I love and Acros which actually I don't love, but the reciprocity failure rate is what I love, if Ilford could match that with some new FP5 ("FP4++"? hmm maybe "FP4Super"! I would never need any other B&W film at least.

PS Simon... Fuji is discontinuing all their 220 rolls... if you can give them a low ball offer for their currently running equipment for that, now's the time I know you said it wasn't viable to do as a new production investment, but buying out fuji who will probably toss it in the garbage otherwise might be worth it perhaps?