Couple more Nikon items that I want to sell:

1) Nikon Nikkormat FT2 chrome. Pretty nice cosmetically. No dents or dings. Just some minor brassing and scratches on the black painted surfaces. Has been refoamed. Meter is accurate, compared to a couple F2AS bodies, a Nikon FM2n, and a Nikon F4. Shutter sounds accurate, but not machine tested. 35/2 shown in daytime pic not included. $70

2) Nikon 55mm f/2.8 Micro-Nikkor AIS. Well used and ugly. Still accepts a filter, even though the ring looks beat up. Clean glass and good working diaphragm. Focusing ring feels a bit loose. Rubber grip intact. Comes with front Nikon cap and LF-1 rear cap, if purchased separately. $75

Both items combined, $130.

3) Nikon Nikomat FTn chrome body. Pretty decent cosmetically, has some minor dings and one dent on the top of the prism. Just overhauled by Camera Clinic in Shoreline, WA. Comes with 6-month transferrable warranty. Has black advance lever and black rewind crank as shown in pics. Lens and eyecup not included. Selling at a loss, at $100.

4) Nikon MD-12 motor drive. Looks pretty nice, except for some wear on the data plate that's on the back. Clean battery contacts. Works fine. Only issue is the rewind slide needs to be manually slid downward after being used. Doesn't spring back downward. Due to that, I'm selling it for $25.

I will have a black Nikkormat FTn ready to go up in a day or two.

Prices plus shipping via Priority Mail, US buyers only please. Either PayPal sent as a personal payment or a USPS Money Order works as a payment source.

-J