I have to say it was one of my better markets...even if I didn't get much sleep due to the heat.....

I got there at 7am (I had been talked into sharing a table with a friend - I ended up taking a table of my own due to how much stuff I had taken with me). Sold my first camera at 8am to my friend Andrew (the author of the SLR Book Mick mentioned above) - a Graflex 22 TLR (it will be part of his next book on TLR cameras).

I had consistant sales all day probably because I had taken things with me that were priced to sell - my attitude was that I had taken it with me to sell it, and I didn't want to take it home..I think everyone was happy with the prices paid - considering the speed at which wallets were pulled out of pockets :-)

Funny thing was several other sellers had the same attitude. I bought a couple of lenses to use (a 13.5cm Sonnar lens in shutter and a old TTH lens in Kodak shutter) for a very cheap price, and also a Petterson Orbital processor with motor base for processing 5X7 sheet film (something I've been after for years) - and I didn't argue about the $10 asking price. Also got 20 rolls of out of date 35mm film for $25 - and this was at 11am!

I've said I won't have a table at the next market...but then again I got a few $$ to put towards a couple of new cameras, so it might be worth it...