I am selling my lightly used Mamiya 7 with 50mm (includes viewfinder), 80mm, and 150mm lens. All glass is in pristine condition. The 50mm and 150mm are virtually unused. Camera body is in good to excellent condition with one flaw...there is a very small crack (approx. 3mm) in the plastic surrounding the cable release socket. This damage probably occurred as a result of inadvertent flexing of an attached cable release. Functionality of the camera is not impaired, and all controls function normally. There is a small amount of scuffing on the body around the base. Outfit includes original lens caps and a body cap. I am missing the base cap for the 80mm lens. To anyone interested in this camera outfit, I will include all accessories for the camera which include a close-up accessory, cold weather battery case, and a Kirk Industries L-Bracket which allows full camera function in vertical and horizontal position (receiving plate for mounting to tripod head is not included). I will also include a LowePro hip bag which accommodates the camera with two lenses. Asking price for all is $1450.

Thank you
Gary

Attachment 65609Attachment 65610Attachment 65611