I used to shoot (mostly) Kodak Tri-X and Agfa Scala, but want to try an other film now: Ilford FP4+.
I'm new to Ilford FP4+ film and ID-11 developer. I want to test this combination (I'm going to test this film in Ilfosol 3, LC29 and Rodinal later).
I'll rate the film at 125 ISO and will shoot 3 rolls of 135 film at once (same subject & same settings) with my Leica M7 and a 35 mm Summicron lens
for my preliminary testing. When I decide what developer I seem to like best, I'll test 10 additional rolls of 120 roll film in my Bronica SQ-B and my Bronica RF in this developer.
My starting point for ID-11 is the "Massive Dev Chart" from Digital Truth.
The site gives me three options:
1) FP4+ @ ISO 125 in ID-11: stock solution = 8.5 minutes at 20C
2) FP4+ @ ISO 125 in ID-11: 1+1 solution = 11 minutes at 20C
3) FP4+ @ ISO 125 in ID-11: 1+3 solution = 20 minutes at 20C
- Can someone tell me what his experiences are with FP4+ in ID-11?
- What will the differences be between these 3 options on Digital Thruth?
- And what about inversion?
- Do you have a better solution/experience for me to share?
Bert from Holland