Like ac12 says above, DON'T OVERLOOK THE TLR CAMERA! I have owned, handled and used almost all the cameras mentioned above and have my preferences. 1. First thing to think about is format size. Most women think "bigger is better" and when it comes to film size I feel the same way. The bigger the negative the better/larger the print/scan(as long as the lens quality is up there). 2. Next, is how are you going to use said camera? Weddings, street, landscape or fast moving pets/children - inside and out? Now I'll throw my 2 cents in! A very good street camera that is nearly silent. Is the Mamiya C220/C330 TLR. It has great lenses, can do 1:1, lovely focusing screen, very well built and rugged. I have had several and I never could blame the Mamiya outfit for a bad picture. Of course it's square format, but not bad. I just sold a nice Mamiya M645/1000s with AE prism and 80mm f1.9 lens that is/was as close as you can get to a medium format 35mm style camera. My problem with thw Maymiya 645's is the 645 format. Just to small for me, but that's just me. Other TLR's are top notch too and I still own two Rollei's and a very nice Yashiga 124G, but only use the Rollei's on very rare occasions. I still have two Koni Omega 6x7 cameras and must say they are great to use. A little big, but what a nice negative. The lenses for the Koni cameras are as good as any can be for medium format and the price is very cheap too. My very first wedding camera was a Bronica S2A with three Mags and I'll have to say it turned me into a professional wedding photographer. Thos interchangeable backs were a Godsend. I've had one newer Bronica and that was the SQA. It was a very nice systems camera, but I already had a Hasselblad so I sold it. I always wanted to try a Bronica GS-1 out for size, but I was pretty much done with weddings and doing camera shows and trading by that time. Now, if you want to invest in a system I believe there is only one and that's Hasselblad. Rollei's are great too and shouldn't be overlooked if the price is right. Even a old and used 500C is a thing to admire. I don't even want to get started on lenses for the 'blads, but will say that if you can't do it with those, then you ain't going to do it! I still have two Hasselblad bodies and one Superwide and they will be handed down to my grandson when I go. Nice cameras, but still that damn square format. Now to the Pentax 67? I have two bodies(they're cheap as 'blad backs right now) and eight lenses and it is my most used camera with my Hasselblad Super Wide next. It's really more of a tripod camera, but I have had some good results hand-held if you know what you're doing. I usually find a wall, tree, car or something to lean and steady the camera on for hand-helds. I also love the 6x7 negative/slide it pumps out and it's lenses are all very good also. Another good camera is the Fuji rangefinder cameras in 67 or 69 format. I used one of each for travel cameras and the results would take your breath away. The only thing that made me dump them was the lack of being able to focus close. So, I really don't know what you want to do or how you want to do it, but here might be a good place to start. Mamiya 330f PRO with the 80mm f2.8 "black" lens(chrome nose lenses are older). It's as cheap as you can get for a systems camera and will deliver the goods. Of course if you have money to burn then you can just buy a Hasselblad system and be done with it all. What I'm saying is that no matter what anybody says here, if you get hooked onto medium format film, then you'll likely end up with a 'blad sooner or later. If you have the money it might just as well be sooner. If you have any specific questions about any of the cameras I mentioned I'll try and answer them. Have fun shopping! JOhnW