Check to be sure that you don't have any mold growth. The low temperatures mean it is probably fine, but I have seen bad mold growth in a fridge that was unplugged inadvertently.
Check all packages. If mold is found, take everything out and clean the fridge with a bleach solution, then wipe it with damp cloths to remove the bleach residue. Leave it open until it dries. Discard any moldy cardboard packaging or moldy bags and bag everything fresh. If you cannot discard something, clean it with a weak bleach solution, then wipe it with a clean damp cloth and let it dry completely before putting it back in.