[QUOTE=StoneNYC;1475049]When you guys say the converging lines are messed up do you mean the bulge in the corner of the building?


Converging lines are lines that are parallel in the subject, but converge towards a point in the image. In this example, they converge towards a point far outside the top of the frame. This can be corrected by having the back of the camera perfectly vertical and adjusting the framing by sliding the lens upwards. You will probably run out of the coverage with that lens, but this can be partly corrected in printing. The apparent bulge is typical for barrel distortion in a lens, which doesn't sound likely with that 90mm.