Hello all,

Thank's s lot for all the useful answars. I have been cut of from internet acess for a couple of days, so I haven't been able to get back to the thread before.
First, I am asking the question because I want to buy a Hasselblad and if prices had started to rise, it would mean that I had to get one in the near future. As far as I understand, prices have more or less been stable for a while. I would think that mint copies will rise, because the are no longer made, and will be collectibles. I am not a collector, so I will want I camera that has not seen a lot of use, but some is OK.
It is a nice advice to start with a cheaper one like Bronica, but I want a Hasselblad and there is no way around it. I have come to the conclusion that Hasselblad is just something I want to experience in my life for many reasons. So I am looking for a nice 500 C/M or 501/503 if they surface lokally for cheap.
So thank you for the good advice. I will focus on getting one as soon as I find a nice copy for a decent price.
Theo