Some of these posts crack me up! It's all relative. I have 1940's Kodak brochures for the Dye Transfer
process touting how easy it is for home darkroom enthusiasts (well it was, compared to Carbro). The
long after, Ciba came along. I learned to make acceptable prints in a couple of hours. Of course, all the
sophisticated controls get learned (or in my case, invented) one after another. You continuously improve. It was easy to get materials, anyway. Then the distribution changed and the paper started
showing up damaged, prices rose drastically, etc. Anyone who thinks the bleach is innocuous is a fool.
It's basically con sulfuric acid, and will do the same thing to your lungs! The amateur powdered version
was sulfamic acid - not quite as bad, but still strong enough to give you emphysema for life if you're
dumb enough to repetitiously inhale it. Velvia is no more a problem on Ciba than any other transparency film. If it's on the image, I can print it. But you better have an intense colorhead to print
through a .90 mask on a slooooww paper like this. By contrast, RA4 papers are ridiculously fast to print, and masking is oh soooo subtle, more like power steering, if you need it at all.