here's the process at 68F:
1) You'll need old film that has been fogged or accidently exposed
2) Fog it under a strong light source
3) Spool it onto a tank reel & develop in strong developer until completely black (metallic silver)
4) Wash 2 min
5) Placed lid on tank and put in CuCl bleach (from B&H) for 15 min (silver halide, AgCl I suppose?)
6) Washed for +5 min
7) Opened inside the Darkroom and hung it to dry overnight.
8) Spooled it into a cartridge and did exposure tests.
I figured it be very slow working off reversal re-exposure as my guide. My initial guess was about 15 secs full daylight, but half of that was needed.
9) Developed & Fixed.