Quote Originally Posted by kevs View Post
Your problem looks to me like an in-camera light leak. Does this happen on every film? Light leaks can be very elusive, and may only cause a problem if (say) bright sunshine hits the camera at a certain angle.
This is only my second roll of film through this camera, but the first roll had no issues. I should be able to finish and develop a third tomorrow, so I'll have a look.

What camera are you using? It might be useful info because others may have had similar problems with that model or make, and light seals do vary in quality and deteriorate with age and general wear.
It's definitely an older camera. I'm using a Rolleiflex 2.8E.

If this only appears on the final few frames, check the camera's light seals around the areas where the spools are seated; but check them all anyway! I had a similar problem with my Yashica TLR, which only occurred on the first four frames of a film. As the width of the feed spool decreased, the film was moving away from the light leak. I replaced the seal around the door and it was gone.
Great, thank you. I only see the problem on the last 3 frames shot (the three furthest from the center of the spool, non-tape side).

I'll see if this next roll has the same issue. It seems like a nice test would be to stick a fresh roll and rotate the camera in the sun?