Skip
There are four different papers available for cibachrome printing that have the melimex base and high gloss( these are the only papers I use) as well there is an rc version , which I do not use .
CFK= LOW CONTRAST
CLMK= MEDIUM CONTRAST
CPS = HIGHER CONTRAST
UNIVERSAL = LAMBDA OR DIGITAL WRITER ( I have used this under enlarger no problem) characteristics mimic cps but the blue rendition is much better.

My crystal ball predicts Ilford will at some time cut production of the cut sheet versions and will only produce the universal.

this will present some problems for enlarger base printing but is easily fixed by followings Donald Millers advice on contrast masking. I have read his article and also posts and he definately has a good grasp on contrast control.
You would be able to make masks to control contrast if Ilford decides to downsize the paper selection.

At the moment I am using only universal under the enlarger and with the lambda. If the transparacy is normal I will print traditional, if the trans is dirty, contrasty , I will print using lambda and photoshop.