There are almost an unlimited number of options if you are thinking of handcoated assembly color processes. You can even invent your own. All of them require some sort of separation negatives, which
can be done either hybrid or pure darkroom. But yeah, in terms of off-the-shelf color printing, RA4 is it.
Type R prints pretty much died when Ciba took over the direct from positive niche. To do slides or chromes onto RA4 papers, you either need to learn how to make internegatives or have to scan and print digitally via inkjet, laser, or Chromira. I will be printing some 8x10 internegs in about a month,
but mainly have switched over to color neg film now that direct from chrome options are thinning out.
After I retire in a couple years I might (or might not) have time to do some serious dye transfer printing. That's still the cat's meow in terms of color reproduction, but not in terms of sharpness or
permanence anymore. Color neg papers and films have come a long ways in recent years, so will
accommodate a greater range of potential colors and subjects than they once did.