What could be more exciting than a trip to Des Moines in the Springtime! Especially to purchase my Jobo CPP 2. It was working when I put it into storage five years ago; at that time, I moved to a new address with no space for a darkroom. Sigh.

Serial number is 11901. 35mm tanks and reels always worked just fine; the one time I tried an Expert 3010, the drive gear skipped unless I held my finger against it. This could be because there's a small chip out of the gear shroud on the lift (see photo), although maybe it's just unhappy with Expert tanks.

Item is being sold as-is, where-is, although you're welcome to try it out before you haul it away. Speaking of which, I'd rather not ship this (no original boxes, and I don't really trust the UPS store), so you'll have to pick it up in Des Moines. I could deliver up to 100 miles in exchange for gas and lunch. I eat cheap.

$525 cash only, paid when you take delivery. I'd like it picked up and paid for by April 15. 5% goes to the nice folks at APUG.

Thanks!