i am traveling overseas soon, and i wanted to bring some hand coated plates
or a big jar of emulsion for some coating and shooting when i get there.
any of you emulsified people know if said emulsion or plates or coated paper or ?
will even be bothered by xrays for luggage headed to the belly of the flying bird.
( it isn't spiked with dyes or speed, its between below 1 and maybe 12 if i am lucky )..
while i have used liquid emulsions for a long time, i have never travelled with them
( except for locally ) ...

thanks !