Quote Originally Posted by bed_hugs View Post
Hey guys! newbie to the forum here. Just wanted to ask your opinion something I've been mulling over in my head. I have a nikon F100 that I love and have had some great shots with, but It's size gets in the way for me. I'm a college student and I don't want to lug it around all the time with my schoolbag. As you guys know, there's no point in having the camera if I never have it around to shoot with haha.

Point is, I've been eyeing this little Olympus om2n w/50 1.8 at my local camera shop. It's in near mint condition and at about $100 it's not out of my price range, plus I can still pick up a couple other lenses on KEH for pretty cheap. I've been thinking about selling my f100 and just buying it since it's so damn small compared to what I've been using. Seems like it'd be a nice match for me. what do y'all think?

thanks you guys
I don't have an F100 but I do have an F5, F3HP with motor drive, FM and an Olympus OM-2n. I don't feel going from say the F5 or F3 with motor which is a big and heavy package down to the OM-2 would make it that much easier to carry around. When I need a camera to easily carry around I have to use something like the Olympus XA. Because although smaller, the OM-2 is still not pocketable.