Well, when I want 'vintagey' looking street shots, I grab my dad's old Petri 7s 40/2.8 (works well with C41 XP in E6), when I want 'wide' street shots I grab the Bessa L with 21/4 Skopar (great with FP4 125), when I want *very* funky portraits it's the EOS 3 with 85/1.5 Cyclop and Pan F 50, for nice portraits it's the Kiev 88CM (or P6 or K60) and Zeiss Biometar 120/2.8 (or 180/2.8) depending on how much I feel like carrying at the time...

Over New Year's I went down to my holiday house on the beach, every year they have a Sand Castle Building Competition on New Year's Day (I'm in Australia btw, it was 40C). Loaded some Provia 100 that expired last century and took the Zeiss Flektogon 50/4, it would have been a perfect 'vintage' look on the Pentacon 6 except that was already loaded with other film, so I ended up sticking it on the Mamiya 645AF. Bit too much of a 'pro' looking camera to be taking shots of kids building sand castles so I didn't get too close, too many wary-parents these days. Anyway, XPed it in C41, got some great wide-shots of the competition, the sand and brown grass on the surrounding hills and the blueblue sea XPed into a perfect beach scene...