Trying to answer this qualitatively, not quantitatively - my experiential 2cents .
Latitude and contrast, I think, go hand in hand. If an emulsion has a lot of latitude, then it needs a relatively greater difference in exposure to yield a difference in tonal density (which is why it is forgiving), which is, in principle, a low(er) contrast condition. If contrasty, then small changes in exposure yield larger changes in density (like a high contrast filter or paper), so less forgiving in exposure, but necessary for higher contrast results from whatever the original is (light through a neg if printing, light values striking the film if shooting).
But these two are independent of dynamic range, which is the total range of values an emulsion (or "output device") is capable, which is usually quantified with densities, etc. The contrast of an image is obviously affected by the total range of the emulsion, but I think, at least for me, this attribute needs to be kept separate from the other two. It seems to me that contrast is independent of dynamic range, but relative to it.
Good question - I'm interested to see what others think.

Oops - Drew and I answered simultaneously without seeing each other's - it's interesting already.