hi sepia hawk

i hate to suggest this
but you might look for a baby speed graphic press camera and get a
roll film back for it. or a baby graflex slr and an adapter
to use modern film holders and roll film backs ...these cameras come up used
all the time at a reasonable price, roll film adapters too
interchangable lenses ( you can use barrel - non shuttered / enlarger lenses as
well as expensive ones or ones harvested off of junk store folders ).
have the range finder calibrated ( easy to do yourself ) for your main lens ..
you can easily sell it for what you paid ... and if you find film holders
you can shoot paper negatives with it instead of film.

have fun !