I hope you can help me identifying this recessed lens board if you know the name of the one with the same exact dimensions.
I firmly believe belongs to an old Durst enlarger but I dont know which one and I also think it could have been made by some OEM company and not Durst itself since there are no texts on it.
I would like to know what enlarger this is for, since I know each enlarger has its own "locking" system and needs its own lens adapters/boards/plates/cups (which is the correct name for it?) to be properly fixed.
After all, it would be nice to know which M25 lenses it can be useful for (wide, normal, tele...).
I attach two photos and a sketch I did of its significant dimensions.

Thank you all for the help and light you will bring to this identification!!