For Sale: Mamiya 645 Pro TL AE Prism Finder FK401. The meter operates and is correct. The over/under red lights appear. The green circle for correct exposure appears. The +2/-2 diopter rotates and works.

The camera body is not included in the sale.

Condition: Very Good. There are signs of use on the outside. There are no cracks, dents or any damage other than light scratches. The prism finder locks securely into place. I always get an accurate reading. Internally the prism appears to have no mold, fungus or haze inside. There is dust. I can always focus easily.

Refunds: Refunds are offered. Full refunds are offered minus shipping costs to and from Japan. I have tried to describe the item to the best of my ability.

Shipping: Shipping is Free. Please note shipping will be via Japan Registered Mail. Registered Mail provide tracking, insurance and signature. It takes about 10 to 14 days to arrive. There may be a delay due to customs inspection.

Customs/Duties: The buyer is responsible for any customs and duties taxes levied on the item(s) you buy. I will fill out the customs forms correctly. I will not mark as a gift etc.