Virtually every film has a UV absorber. It is either an incorporated dye (yellow) or in an overcoat.

As for the curve, my boss used to say "we don't sell curves, show me a picture". So, all of the comments above are useless if that film makes a good picture and the release curve is within specs.

That is why I suggested that you call EK.