If you go to a restaurant supply store you can get food grade co2 or better yet food grade nitrogen if it's available. For the co2 they have them in the small metal cartridges (same style as the ones you use in bb guns) that are used for making whipped cream or rapid infusing of herbs and spices in liquids.