Simplest is to use a Graflex back (off a Speed/Crown Graphic) and fit this to a new wooden rear panel. Can be Grflok type or spring. That's what I'm doing for one of mine, and is how many make reducing backs for larger cameras.

I'm also mid way though making a Wooden back with a Graflok focus frame taht I have spare.