Quote Originally Posted by gliderbee View Post
I don't know the proper word in english, but I use a piece of paper that we would call (translated) "chalk paper". It is also used to copy a picture or drawing by following it with a pencil; it's semi-transparant. Works very well and does not take too much light away (about one stop).


Verstuurd van mijn GT-P7510 met Tapatalk
In English, it is known as "tracing" paper.