if you want to make " enlarged " cyanotypes ...
there are a handful of options ...
you can use a camera with a large negative;
you can make an enlarged negative with photographic film;
you can go the hybrid route and use current electronic technology to make a negative on overhead transparency film;

or my current favorite ...
take your film to a copy shop, and ask them to enlarge it as a NEGATIVE with their copy machine,
then you wax the xerox paper and use THAT as your negative.

i have a few examples of the latter in my gallery + blog .

have fuN !