Poisson - please read what I actually wrote. It's chromogenic prints which contain residual couplers,
and obviously not chromolytic. And yes, I do know a thing or two about Ciba, as well as accelerated
aging methodology and its limitations. I do not pretend to be a dye chemist, but have individually tested the characteristics of certain media for decades under quite a range of display and mounting conditions. I realize that the web is a very democratic field of conversation where everyone speaks
their mind, but I am not bluffing. Anyone familiar with my methods knows that I test things thoroughly
and that I am offering tidbits of information for everyone's general benefit, that is, if they want to
take an analogous route. This has nothing to do with "alternative processes" which I would interpret as
handmade. This is simply mainstream information, and not by any means unique to me. My Cibachromes has been either displayed alongside or outright purchased by some of the most famous photographers who have ever lived, as well as with major international painters. I have no aspirations to be a household name - could care less about that nonsense. But I'm not a little league printer either. So yes.... I do happen to know something worthwhile about these processes, at least in practical terms. And I think that forty years of printing experience with Ciba would consitute a bit of
background, along with the fact I've personally designed at built some of the most color-accurate enlargers in the world. But 'scuse me ... cause I've got to soon change a lightbulb in one.