"Monoconcentrate" is another Tetenal misnomer, just like the "3-bath". Maybe it should read "monoconcentrates"

It means that there is only one part instead of A+B, so only two bottles instead of four. Mixing is supposedly a lot more "easier". Let's compare!

Developer:
Traditional A+B: Add water. Measure and add A. Stir. Measure and add B. Stir. Good to go!
"monoconcentrate". Heat up the bottle in a water bath for 10 minutes. Shake vigorously for 5 minutes, or until your arms are so tired you cannot anymore. Then shake some more, and you may have the separated layers mixed so that you can measure the concentrate. Oh yeah, it's so easy! (Against all odds, the developer always worked just fine for me. When used with a proper blix.)

Blix:
Traditional A+B: Add water. Measure and add A. Stir. Measure and add B. Stir. Good to go!
"Monoconcentrate". Measure and mix with water. Yes, it's really easier to mix, you may save 30 seconds! Then you can spend hours of making prints which will look ugly with brown whites and muddy colors. And you can get prints that get darker in sunlight, a magical special effect! (Not.)

I don't know if they make the product anymore. They claimed they are going to reformulate it after my complaint. Supposedly, I was being the first to ever complain about the product that has never worked at all.

Luckily, they have not incorporated their groundbreaking "monoconcentrate" technology in their "3-bath" E6. Now that would be interesting.