Quote Originally Posted by MartinP View Post
I always smile (usually only inwardly) when someone refers to their inkjet print as a Giclee print. Obviously the french-ified sort of word must be 'better', but it also translates as ejaculation-print.....
From the Google Translate app on my iPad:
Giclee: noun: splash, spurt, jet

Yup! Sounds about right.