There are two (maybe more, but I know of two) SAs, the f/8, which will fit and work, and the f/5.6, which is way too big and (probably, as Ben says they haven't actually tried it) won't. I think there was also an f/6.8 version which I'd guess was in between and I don't know about that.

But the 5.6 SA would be a poor choice for this camera even if it could be made to work. As Ben said on LFPF:

Ultimately, it's a good thing... that is a very expensive lens, and it's quite heavy. If you could get it onto the Travelwide, you would need to carry it by the shutter, because holding it by the grip would make the camera dangerously front-heavy. It's hard to convey just how light the camera is. The last thing we want is a $1600 lens hitting the pavement.

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...=1#post1012361

I don't see the point either. This camera is about being small and light and easy to carry and use handheld, all of which would be worked against by a big, expensive lens. The biggest reason to get an SA over an Angulon is coverage. I want a SA or Fuji or Nikkor etc. equivalent for just that reason as I'm always running out of coverage with my Angulon. But this isn't a factor with the Wanderlust. If you aren't using movements and you stop down to f/16 or more and don't shoot into strong backlighting you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between the SA and A with most sized enlargements.