I tested a roll film using copper bleach in order to find if the silver halide in the emulsion is turned into silver chloride entirely.

I used an expired b&w Orwo film for testing.

+I fogged the film (it was rolled on to a reel for years).
+I developed it in Rodinal 1+50 for 1 hour (May be I should have used another developer)
+I prepared 150gr of Copper Chloride in 1lt of water
+Bleached the film for 20 mins.

Rinsed it, dried it inside the dev tank.

The film definitely has some silver chloride in the emulsion, I have tested using a UV box and printed some 21 step wedge for 15mins.
The image is visible but it goes quite light (looks underexposed) after fixing. I tried rapid fixer and %5 sodium thiosulfate (added sodium carbonate) the results are the same.
The image gets lighter in the fixer but it is still there. May be longer exposure might help. Or increasing the chloride ratio might help.

The film is still developed in the rodinal so I assume the film has both AgCl and AgBr in the emulsion. So silver halide in the film is not entirely turned to silver chloride.

It is certain that the film has increased sensitivity to UV spectrum after copper bleach, so it is wiser to use UV filter to avoid haze and loss of contrast.

May be I shall try this with another developer, or try increasing the amount of copper chloride to entirely convert silver halide to silver chloride.