Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
But Walmart sends its stuff to Dwayne's ... So, it's not crappy at all and is probably better than the local lab in consistency and quality. My local lab doesn't even do one hour photos anymore because they only run film every few days when they get enough in to make it worth processing.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
The repeated problems that I had with Dwaynes was dirty negatives for a while. They were able to improve on that by rpll after roll of film with explicit directions NOT to adjust the color, they would print the red rock as green rock because they thought that they knew better. That meant that I would have to pay to ship every thing back to be reprinted while they would kindly forgot to reimburse me for my postage.

The reimbursements, even though requested, I determined after many telephone calls to complain where ignored because those people in Kansas are illiterate. After I quit using them I wrote a strong letter and finally some of my additional postage was returned. They asked me to give them a chance and I told them that they had messed up so many times, that they did not deserve a second chance. They never got one either.