Quote Originally Posted by yurisrey View Post
Herzeleid: I think your bleach is doing it job. Printing-out might be tough due to the nature of film versus printing out paper [silver content], although I could be wrong.
You might be right I haven't tested unbleached film for printing out or how much it does print out in comparison to CuCl2 bleached film. A comparison would give good idea of the silver chloride content. I also might have to acidify the bleach formula. I have found copper sulfate mixed sodium chloride and added acids in some of the formula.

Quote Originally Posted by yurisrey View Post
the method I use with a lot of success with (35mm Valca 3ASA Ortho film) is using a high strength developer like dektol or HC110 +soda until black|rinse|bleach 10-15 min|rinse +3 min|dry. Then instead of printing it out I use it in camera and then develop 2-3.5 min in same developer|rinse-stop|then fix as usual. Exposure time is about 1.5 min f/16 sunny day w/ a fast lens its under 10 seconds. As far as the UV filter goes I have to run some more tests. Although, I made a simple contact slide by placing a neg over the film and then contact printing it for two minutes w/ 40w tungsten at 30 centimeters away worked like a charm.
I will try it as regular film in camera sometime too. I am more interested in this bleached films special look rather than using fogged old films. But I have stash of orwo films it might be good to know this method anyway.