The only reason you can pour it is because the stuff is almost completely water. Let the water evaporate - end of problem, as the milligrams of solid matter will be fine in the normal refuse collection. I have already suggested that in this thread.
Aren't the fumes from fixer pretty toxic? How do you let it evaporate and not die? Lol
Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong."~Dennis Miller