Mario -

The kind I preferred is the straight C-41, it has no suffix. (e.g. not RA, LORR or SM).

Basically I would shop around to see who has it the cheapest, with shipping. some charge hazmat for shipping which ups the final cost. Adorama, B&H, minilab supply, Pakor, are all places I have used or would use. There's others too of course, Unique is certainly a valid vendor.


Quote Originally Posted by macandal View Post
Ed, what type is this you're suggesting? RA, LORR or SM? Also, what's the second item? The Stab/Replenisher? I only knew you needed developer, bleach, fix, and stabilizer. Is that the stabilizer?

Also, if not unique, where would you get the chemistry? What places are the most affordable?