Looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Iím open to trades. Something like an EP-3 with lens (25/1.4 or 20/1.7).

Nikon D2x - $550 OBO ĖPricing on this one is pretty flexible since I need some money and donít really want to have to move it to Ebay. This is a nice Nikon D2x with approximately 85 000 clicks on the shutter (85 074 to be exact but it might get a few more before it arrives. Overall the camera is in good condition. The viewfinder is dust free, no scratches on either the front or rear screens, and no paint loss except for one spot on the bottom and one tiny spot above the vertical gripís AF-ON button. Iím sure if you look hard enough you can find wear but for a pro body this thing is in nice condition. The AF is snappy and everything had always worked as itís should for me. This is some amazing build quality for under $600 bucks (which is about 1/8th of what the camera cost new). Comes with charger, extra battery, rear screen protector (which shows some use), front cap, a little bag for the extra battery and a well-used strap.