Does anyone know what kind of footswitch plug goes into this thing? I was thinking it would take a regular 1/4" plug but to my suprise the timer's footswitch input looks like it takes some sort of 5 prong male plug. Is there an adapter that I can buy for the 1/4" plug that will turn it into the one that I can plug into this timer? Thanks for any help anyone can offer!