Here in Italy it's always been like that (at least since when i started living in this planet). Many of us (not me) have the recipe for winning world cup in all sports. Just to make an example. I'm a rugby man. Started to play in 1980 and stopped in 2000. Since then i followed a number of basic lessons to teach the game to children (up to 12 yrs.). That's what i'm doing now (Teaching rugby to children). I may say i know the matter (rugby) to a certain degree. Most of the Italians are familiarizing with the odd-shaped ball in recent times. Many of them ignore at least 80'% of the rules and 99,99% of the rest (skills, training tecniques,tactic,etc...etc...). Most of the times when someone approaches me asking about the game, the six-nations,etc...he/she ends up with the perfect recipe to win the next 27 grand slams........

When it comes to photography it's even worse "Rolls are no longer available...Kodak has finshed its business....." ....... "Would you give me the pictures you've just taken ? (i own a contax s2) here is the USB key...."

It's a small world