Quote Originally Posted by batwister View Post
I meant Lightjet prints. The more appropriate term might have been 'C-type'. Sorry. To confuse matters even more, there are Lambda and Lambda C-types.

I've only ever had a 'C-type' made.
Hum. I can't tell the difference between a good Lightjet print and a good optical print. Either can be screwed up, of course.